Monday, November 07, 2016

Movie Month, day 7

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I really LOVED participating in Jenni Elyse's 30 Days of Books.  We thought it would be fun to do a movie-theme list of questions! 

Today's question: If you could live in any movie-world it would be...

Tough question! I'm going to go with the first two Anne of Green Gables movies. (Not the third one which doesn't exist or the fourth one wich really, really, really doesn't exist.) I also wouldn't mind living in a pre-war (perhaps pre-Hobbit) Shire. I don't want the DANGER and RISK of being in LOTR!!!! But there is something oh-so-wonderful about the Shire!

I'd love to know how you'd answer today's question!

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

Exploration of Creation said...

Not to be a cliche, but it has to be Hogwarts! Great blog :) feel free to check mine out, too, I'm brand new! (http://explorationofcreation.blogspot.co.uk) xx

Kailana said...

Yeah, I said LOTR but I think it would be the Shire for me, too!

mariel said...

Yes yes yes the Shire!!!!