Thursday, November 24, 2016

Ready to Countdown to Christmas?!

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I are teaming up again...this time to celebrate CHRISTMAS. 25 days of answering questions! You are definitely welcome to join in on the fun! I'm sharing the list now to give you time to prepare. It officially starts December 1.

  1. When do you begin listening to Christmas music or watching Christmas movies?
  2. Is there an album or movie you like to listen to or watch first?
  3. Where do you do your shopping? Online or in store? Do you love or hate shopping? Do you have a plan and stick to it?
  4. My gift recommendations for the 2016 holiday season.
  5. My holiday wishlist and/or my "dream" stocking?
  6. The book I'm most looking forward to reading this Holiday season...
  7. The album I'm looking forward to listening to this Christmas season...
  8. The movie I'm looking forward to watching this Christmas season...
  9. A treat I love to make or eat during the holidays...
  10. Favorite thing I love to do with my family during the holidays...
  11. Favorite Christmas songs or albums from your growing up years...
  12. Favorite movies or Christmas specials from your growing up years...
  13. Favorite present(s) from your growing up years...
  14. Favorite present(s) from recent years....
  15. Favorite Christmas songs or albums currently...
  16. Favorite Christmas movies or specials currently...
  17. Favorite Christmas books (top 3, 5, 10)
  18. Favorite Christmas scenes from books and/or movies...
  19. When do you wrap presents? As you buy them or the very last minute? Do you love or hate wrapping presents?
  20. Did you ever try to sneak a peek at presents early? Are you a present shaker?!
  21. Christmas Eve traditions...
  22. Christmas traditions...
  23. Day after Christmas traditions...
  24. A Christmas I'll never forget...
  25. What I love most about Christmas...Christmas greetings.


© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Kailana said...

Looking forward to this!!!

Anonymous said...

I love doing the 25 days of Christmas. I recently announced my upcoming Blog-mas, which is similar, so I will have to decide if I want to not do what I was planning and take on this. I prefer to do things as a part of the community, but I've begun some of the work on my post.
Either way, I very much look forward to reading your post as well as the post of the other participants.